A downloadable game for Windows
Once again, you hear whispers in your dreams. The slimy voice, like that of an inorganic substance, chants a long series of obscure syllables. The darkness creeps, and there is a sight cast from the deepest depths. It was the most powerful and unnameable presence. The initial fear that was enough to tear your nerves apart has turned into a sweet serenity, and you understand your mission at this moment. Offer tribute to that great being and wish him to break free from his prison and let chaos come again!
Add steam wishlist here：https://store.steampowered.com/app/2050590/Fhtagn_Simulator/
Fhtagn Simulator is a Roguelike card game inspired by numerous deck-building games such as Luck be a Landlord and Monster Train. If you don't save enough tributes within the time limit, you will face punishment from the evil gods resulting in game failure. During the course of the game you will experience various events, as well as obtain various cards, powerful mythical monsters, humble human sacrifices, evil spells and so on. In addition to this, the relics given by the evil gods have the ability to change the character of the game. Use them well to get more tributes!
- The goal is to collect as much spirit as possible.
- Each level requires a certain amount of spirit to sacrifice,otherwise game fails.
- Everything is played around a roulette wheel with fixed card slots on it.
- Each turn, player's cards are randomly distributed to the roulette wheel slots.
- After the roulette wheel is spun,each card gives spirit and triggers effects in turn.
- One turn of the wheel is considered a round, and a level requires seven rounds.
- Each round the player gets a new card to build a deck with.
- Each level the player receives a new relic.
- Before the start of each round, players can pay spirit to remove unwanted cards.
- Before the start of each round, players can attach cards to slots to make it easier to play combo.
Follow us on Youtube:
Follow us on twitter:
A downloadable game demo for Windows. Please make your suggestion or bug feedback at the comments!